Circuit Spirit Tech Inspection
Driving at Circuit Spirit events is open to all licensed drivers of any and all skill levels.
WHEELS AND TIRES
- All lug nuts must be present, torqued and tight
- No hubcaps or beauty rings
- Tire pressure check
- No Fluid leaks (oil, fuel, water)
- No throttle cable play
- Radiator hoses must be secure
- Battery must be secured (no bungees)
- Head lights and brake lights must be operable
- All convertibles must have roll bars
- Seat belts or harness
- DOT Helmet required
- Secured and covered battery
- Gas cap secured
- No wires exposed
- Seats bolted tight
- Battery terminals covered
- No Loose objects inside the car
- Safety requirements:
- All cars must pass technical inspection and must have the approved tech stickers.
- Roll cage not required for solo runs.
- Roll bar required on all convertible vehicles.
- Tandem runs require Minimum roll bar in place (4 point with welded door bar and padding in impact area)
- No routing of Oil/Fuel lines inside cabin
- Minimum interior must be kept (Factory Dash board)
- If you are not running OEM seatbelts, Harnesses have a minimum of 4 points
- Harnesses must be properly secured using proper hardware and anchors. Shoulder harnesses and cannot be above 30° of shoulder height and cannot be -5° below shoulder height.
- Harnesses must appear in good condition without any fraying or damages
- Lap harnesses must be bolted securely with reinforced eyebolts.
- Shoulder harnesses should be properly secured and wrapped around the harness bar.
- Racing seats must be bolted securely
- Stock seats must use stock seat belts unless stock seats has pass through for racing harness
- Interior must be clean of trash, exposed wires and any obstructions to the drivers
- Bumper, Fender, Hood and complete panels required at all times
- Headlight must be in place and working
- Tail light must be in place and working
- Front windshield cannot have any cracks that compromise vision.
Schedule of events
7AM – TECH INSPECTION OPEN/REGISTRATION
8AM – DRIVERS MEETING
9AM – 5PM - TRACK HOT. ALTERNATING RUN GROUPS A,B,C IN 30 MIN SESSIONS.
5PM – TRACK CLOSED. CLEANUP.