Circuit Spirit Tech Inspection
Driving at Circuit Spirit events is open to all licensed drivers of any and all skill levels. All cars must pass technical inspection and must have the approved tech stickers.
WHEELS AND TIRES
- All lug nuts must be present, torqued and tight
- No hubcaps or beauty rings
- Tire pressure check
- No Fluid leaks (oil, fuel, water)
- No throttle cable play
- Radiator hoses must be secure
- Battery must be secured (no bungees)
- Head lights and brake lights must be operable
- All convertibles must have roll bars
- Seat belts or harness
- DOT Helmet required
- Secured and covered battery
- All cars must have a fire extinguisher securely mounted in an easily accessible place for the driver.
- Gas cap secured
- No wires exposed
- Seats bolted tight
- Battery terminals covered
- No Loose objects inside the car
- Roll cage not required for solo runs.
- Roll bar required on all convertible vehicles.
- Tandem runs require Minimum roll bar in place (4 point with welded door bar and padding in impact area)
- No routing of Oil/Fuel lines inside cabin
- Minimum interior must be kept (Factory Dash board)
- If you are not running OEM seatbelts, Harnesses have a minimum of 4 points
- Harnesses must be properly secured using proper hardware and anchors. Shoulder harnesses and cannot be above 30° of shoulder height and cannot be -5° below shoulder height.
- Harnesses must appear in good condition without any fraying or damages
- Lap harnesses must be bolted securely with reinforced eyebolts.
- Shoulder harnesses should be properly secured and wrapped around the harness bar.
- Racing seats must be bolted securely
- Stock seats must use stock seat belts unless stock seats has pass through for racing harness
- Interior must be clean of trash, exposed wires and any obstructions to the drivers
- Bumper, Fender, Hood and complete panels required at all times
- Headlight must be in place and working
- Tail light must be in place and working
- Front windshield cannot have any cracks that compromise vision.
Schedule of events
7AM – TECH INSPECTION OPEN/REGISTRATION
8AM – DRIVERS MEETING
9AM – 5PM - TRACK HOT. ALTERNATING RUN GROUPS A,B,C IN 30 MIN SESSIONS.
5PM – TRACK CLOSED. CLEANUP.